Tomorrow morning I'll be heading to the hospital to meet still unnamed Baby Insomnia.
Though there is a lot going on, I feel a bit of nostalgia about this pregnancy along with a sense of excitement about post pregnancy life.
I know these next few weeks will be busy and I'm not sure how much time and energy I'll have to blog, so I leave you, for now, with a top 10 list.
Or if you want to get technical about it 2 Top 5 lists....
Top 5 Things I'll Miss About Being Pregnant
5. Feeling the little kicks and flips in my belly. Especially at night or after drinking cold water.
4. Being able to live in yoga pants 24/7
3. My pregnant body. I actually feel sexy when I am pregnant. That may sound weird to some people, but for some reason my body rocks when I am pregnant. It's as if all the weight in my body just goes to my belly and I end up losing weight in my face, arms and legs and just grow this cute little round belly. I wish my regular post-baby body were as good.
2. The money. As a waitress and a bartender I can honestly say that the last 3 months of my pregnancy I made AMAZING money. I made my waddle work for me.
1. People being extra helpful./generous. People at work clean my tables for me, my husband brings me my meals on the couch, and the lady at the gas station never charges me for the cups of nugget ice I get on a daily basis.
Top 5 Things I Am Looking Forward To After Pregnancy
5. Wine. Enough Said.
4. Being able to walk more than 5 ft. or rolling over in bed without losing my breath. Or breaking a sweat.
3. Sleeping without getting up 32 times a night to pee.
2. Being able to eat something without instantly feeling a searing burning in my chest and throat.
1. Meeting my little boy. (And wine. I really miss wine)
I'll miss you all and I promise to post pics as soon as I can!!
(Say a little prayer, that we can name this little boy)