I feel huge and I'm back to pretty much being tired 24/7. When I do have a surge of energy it is usually spent deep cleaning some nook & cranny of the house-hello nesting- or playing catch/chase/some sort of exhausting game with Jack.
I know I've been neglecting you all lately, so today I'm going back to participating in one of my old fav's...Fill in the Blank Friday from the little things we do.
1. My current obsession is : Ebay. I know I'm a little behind the curve here, but I've been crazy purging lately and I've made a decent chunk of change selling some of it on ebay. Also, I have scored crazy deals on 2 of Jack's Christmas presents.
2. Food and/or Sleep make me happy. (Really, what do you expect a very pregnant woman to say??)
3. My greatest strength is my resourcefulness. I'm a "where there's a will there's a way" kinda gal.
4. Procrastinating is my greatest weakness.
5. My life is way better than I ever expected it to be. I am thankful for this each and every day.
6. In high school I was in awesome shape. I miss my dancer's body some days.
7. When I'm super tired I get cranky and short with people. Luckily for the world, I try to take as many naps as possible so my tank never fully reaches E.