Today I am linking up for Fill In The Blank Friday's, one of my favorite "prompted" posts. Lauren over at over at The Little Things We Do offers great question's every week so head on over and join in the fun!
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is Ellipse's ... I also say "Salt" a lot which is something we all say at work when we mess something up. It's used in place of the other 4 letter word starting with an S.
2. Today I am thankful for the day off. This week has been a brutal week at work.
3. My best friend is my husband. I know that sounds corney but he really is. I also have a best girlfriend. We have been besties since Kindergarten and I love her like a sister!
4. A quirky thing about me is that I like to speak with accents or lisps. I am just fascinated by them and I love to make people laugh so it's not unusual for me to bust one out now and then.
5. This weekend I am working and celebrating my mother in law's birthday Sunday night at a Hibachi restaurant. I can't wait!
6. Something that worries me is anything pertaining to the heath and well being of my son. So pretty much everything.
7. On my night stand you would find water bottles, my thryroid medicine, the latest issue of US Weekly and a hair tie.