I try not to hate on winter too much because I truly do believe that suffering thru it makes you more appreciative of Spring/Summer. That said, it's nice to think ahead to what the Spring and Summer will bring which is just what I did for today's Fill in the Blank Friday. (join us over at The Little Things We do!)
1. Winter is too long. I know technically it is no longer than any other season, but the fact that it is so BLAH makes it feel like it drags on forever. I do however love Christmas and the idea that during the winter you can just relax and hibernate.
2. Summer is colorful and busy. Truthfully I love summer only if it isn't sweltering outside. I'm getting to an age where extreme heat is more bothersome than enjoyable. (aka...I'm getting old...there I said it)
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd take Jack to the park. I can't wait until it's nice enough to do this because this year he will be old enough to run around and actually play!
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is relax. Catch up on TV shows, watch movies, read and write!
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is hang out with friends, have BBQ's, go out to great beer gardens, play bags/cornhole.
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is comfy shorts, a tank top and flip flops.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is my PJ's. Because hopefully I wont have to leave the house!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!