1. I wish the Christmas cards I ordered would get here already. I want to address them and send them out!
2. Yesterday I spent the day playing with my boys and then worked at night.
3. Today I will maybe do a little shopping and then work later.
4. Tomorrow I am going to Kev's company Christmas party. Then we may have a few friends over for game night.
5. Maybe I will get crafty tonight...I have some projects I am dying to work on.
6. Someday I want to move into a bigger house. One with a big backyard, room for the kids to play (and to store all of their stuff!), a nice kitchen for Kev and a sweet bathroom for me. And maybe if I'm lucky an extra room for me to store all my crafty things!
7. I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I actually finish my weekly to-do list. It doesn't always happen, but when it does I feel so much better!!