I love me some good blog hopping, but the "hops" I like the most are the ones with prompts built right in. Mostly because then I get to learn so much more about my fellow bloggers but also, because I am sometimes lazy. And prompted posts are awesome for days you feel lazy!
So I found this great link up at The Little Things We Do
1.)I am... a mom, a wife, a dreamer, sometimes too ambitious for my own good, a loyal friend, a lover-not a fighter, loud and sometimes obnoxious, laid back and always looking for a good laugh, me...
2. I wish... that I could earn a living doing something I enjoy and that still let me spend as much time with my family as I wanted.
3. I like... quotes and good music, the way it smells outside after it rains, spell check, chocolate anything, really good food, red red wine, magazines-especially gossip ones, HGTV, lazy football Sundays with Kev and Jack, blogging at midnight when the house is quiet and everyone is asleep.
4. I can... be a little "judgy" at times but I'm not afraid to admit if I am wrong.
5. I hope... that my little boy is always the happy, smiley person he is today. That my husband always knows how much I love him and how happy he makes me. I also hope that my blog continues to grow and that I keep meeting more of you wonderful ladies out there!
6. I think... everyone should be able to laugh at themselves and not take life so seriously.
7. I was... about to crawl back into bed before I wrote this post. I'm hoping Jack's nap lasts a little longer, because that's where I'm headed when I'm done!